Pipe Saw Lite and R Series
LEFON Orbital Pipe Saw
LEFON Orbital Pipe Saws are the cost effective and reliable solution to square cut and bevel almost all types of metal pipe. All R Series orbital pipe saws deliver a precise, square and clean cut, making it unnecessary to do any additional preparation work on the cut-off face for orbital welding.
Pipe Saw Operational Procedure
The cutting is executed by manually rotating the machine housing 360 degrees around the pipe and then, with a circular toothed blade driven by 1600 watt motor, the pipe is cut with one single rotation. It is powered by a powerful and sturdy electric motor equipped with six speed regulators.
Advantages of Orbital Pipe Saws:
- The orbital pipe saw can deliver precisely straight cut, burr-free, is ideal for cutting stainless steel pipe
- The pipe saw adopt cold cut to prevent thermal distortion, is the cutting solution for materials like stainless pipe, copper, carbon steel, etc.
- The pipe saw/pipe cutter has fast pipe clamping, deformation-free clamping system
- The pipe saw can be easily set up regardless of the pipe diameter
- The pipe saw is easy to operate, almost no training needed
- The pipe saw only takes a few seconds to finish the cut with one single rotation around the pipe
- The pipe saw can do simultaneous cutting and beveling with beveling blade mounted in addition to cutting blade
- The cutting speed regulation can be adjusted to cut different wall thickness pipe