Beveler face, bevel and counter bore 3.75” I.D. through 12.75” O.D. (95mm - 324mm). Air-, electric- and hydraulic-powered.
The SDB 412 is a portable pipe prepping machine designed to face, bevel, compound bevel and counter bore 4” through 12” (101.6mm – 304.8mm) pipe or tube, up to 1.125” (29mm) wall thickness. In addition, an optional flange facing attachment makes easy work of flange facing and grooving.
The heavy-duty compact design of the SDB 412 offers minimal clearance requirements, plus easy handling, setup and operation.
- Convenient "fail safe" on/off motor valve
- Adjustable hand grip speed control
- In-feed hand wheel with indices for precise measurement
- Adjustable dual-key design makes tool feed easy, absorbs torque, reduces operator fatigue and increases safety
- Prep 8" (203.2mm) schedule 80 stainless steel pipe in less than five minutes
- Powerful 2.5 HP air motor easily handles 1.125" (29mm) wall pipe
- Set up square in elbows, tees and valves with adjustable three-leg fitting mandrel
- Set up and operate from storage case to pipe in under 10 minutes
- "Quick change" extension legs use captivated fasteners to mount firmly to mandrel
- One adjustment, universal three-leg chuck automatically centers and squares the machine in pipe I.D.
- Only two operating tools required
- Install or adjust tool bits in seconds