Beveler face, bevel and counter bore 1.16 I.D. through 4.5 O.D (29.4mm 114.3mm). Air-, electric- and hydraulic-powered.
Wachs SDB 103/3, a handheld beveling machine, delivers maximum power and performance for fast, accurate weld preps on pipe and tube from .875 I.D. through 4.5 O.D. (22.2mm 114mm). Face, bevel and counter bore simultaneously on carbon, stainless and high alloy steels. Benefit from the SDBs versatility. Machine boiler tube, heavy wall pipe and thick wall tube, prep elbows and face flanges using only on machine.
- Aluminum alloy casting is tough yet lightweight
- Precision tapered roller bearings and self lubrication bushing maximize machine life
- Four-tool rotating head with large, easy-access tool locking set screws
- High strength, large diameter mandrel and wide surface chuck legs maximize rigidity
- Dual key design makes tool fee easy, absorbs torque and reduces operator fatigue
- “Quick change” extension legs use captivated fasteners
- Standard mandrel covers a broad size range from 1.16” I.D. to 4.5” O.D. (29.4mm – 114.3mm)
- Right-angle air motor placement satisfies minimum clearance requirements
FAST SETUP & OPERATION
- Lightweight for easy handling
- Set up and operate from storage case to pipe in five minutes
- Bevels 2” (50.8mm) schedule 80 stainless steel pipe in less than one minute
- Simple operation—Convenient on/off motor valve, adjustable hand grip speed control and in-feed hand wheel with indices for precise measurement
- “Quick Easy Release” chuck retracts smoothly for fast machine removal for pipe