TUNGSTEN ELECTRODE GRINDER
The Intercon TiG 10/175 Grinder is an easy-to-use, dedicated precision grinding machine for tungsten electrodes. This unit has a patented electrode holder allowing easy grinding which results in a centric and longitudinal grind. Small diameter electrodes are "held" against the wheel, preventing out of round grinds. A tungsten electrode grinder is necessary to get proper arc penetration especially when using orbital welding machines.
- Shortening, parting and grinding is done with only one diamond wheel.
- Optimal welding and cutting results through centric and longitudinal grinding.
- Adjustible: 0-90° grinding angle.
- No waves created in the grain of the electrode during the grind process, even when grinding old electrodes.
- Excellent ignition qualities, even after hundreds of ignitions.
- Stable welding arc with excellent weld quality, whether orbital or hand welding.
- Exact repetition of welding electrode parameters.
- For tungsten electrodes .040" - 3/16" (1.0 - 4.8 mm) in diameter and lengths of 1/2" - 6 7/8" (10 - 175mm)
- Easy to use.
The Spannfix Electrode Holder can be used as an alternative with a normal bench grinder
|TIG 10-175 Grinder and Diamond Wheel||90000150|
|Diamond Wheel - 76 Grit (Fine)||90000151|
|Diamond Wheel - 126 Grit (Regular)||90000152|
|Diamond Wheel - 151 Grit (Coarse)||90000153|
|Collet Chuck - 1.0mm / 0.040"||90000158|
|Collet Chuck - 1.6mm / 1/16"||90000159|
|Collet Chuck - 2.0mm / 0.080"||90000160|
|Collet Chuck - 2.4mm / 3/32"||90000161|
|Collet Chuck - 3.2mm / 1/8"||90000162|
|Collet Chuck - 4.0mm / 5/32"||90000163|
|Collet Chuck - 4.8mm / 3/16"||90000164|
|New Optional Equipment|
|Vacuum Cleaner w/HEPA Filter||90000168|
|Steel Grinder Case||90000167|
The Intercon TiG 10/175 is an easy-to-use grinder due to its patented electrode holder. For complete instructions, please contact us for an instruction manual.